It’s time to set goals for the new year!
Stop that – I saw you cringe!
Goals are fun you guys! Even if you don’t reach them, you get further than if you never tried! Trust me!
If you’re a member of my reader list, you’ll have already read this and can go back to your latest favourite romance. I don’t want to keep you from that goodness.
If you’re not subscribed (why aren’t you? Join up here if you want in!) keep reading to see the things I’ve chosen to berate myself over when New Year’s Eve rolls around this year! Hahaha!
So here are my goals, in no particular order:
- Lose 20kg (AGAIN!) I’m so porky, I can’t even tell you! McDonald’s and I need to break up! Fast!
- Read 2 books a week – The Goodreads challenge is one of my favourite things.
- Write every day, even if it’s only 10 words (I hope this email counts! Hahaha!)
- Write the last book in 4 separate series. It’s time 🙂
- Share an awesome new series with you. Outrageous Olive is going to be the most hilarious thing you read in late 2020. And wait until you see her website, I promise – you’ll love it!
- Email you guys every week!
- Visit my Facebook reader group every day.
- Make my bed every day (I have to have at least one I can keep!)
- Blog every week on this website. I joined the Wednesday Blogging Challenge to help me with this one!
- Write a million words in 2020.
- Do 7 book signings in 2020.
- Moisturise every day. Is anyone else as scaly as me?
- Get 8 hours of sleep every night. It’s amazing how the bags under your eyes disappear when you get more than four hours! Amazing!
What do you think of my list? Too much? Too hard? Too easy?
Tell me what you’ve planned for 2020. I’d love to hear what other people chose. Or, if you refuse to commit to anything, I’d love to know why! It’s all book fodder to meeee!